Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Fun

You're never too old for FUN!
Unless you're Wooly.

I wanted to do a fun card this year, but not Wooly.
So, I'm doing it my way anyways, and to hell with him.
Red Queen - Twisted Traditions -Lorraine Condotta
Jamieson's Spindrift
3.25mm needles
"Zion, hear me! I believe... huh? Modeling isn't in my contract. Who's Lidiya?"
"Morpheous thinks he's cooler than me."
"I believe he needs to go back to Zion!"

My knitting mojo has returned. I decided to knit Lidiya and use it as my swatch for Anastasiya. I need a scarf for the next time it snows. I'm knitting 27sts X 30 rows. I need 24sts X 30 rows, so the plan is to knit the medium and I'll end up with a small. I love the colors. Felted Tweed isn't as sticky as Spindrift, reminds me of Dale of Norway Heilo/Falk.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Embrace your inner child... you know I am... I'm eight! lol!

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Michele- You look amazing- the Mouse Ears are the perfect touch.

Is Wooly being a bit of a Scrooge this year? ;-(

Happy holidays to you and your family- and looking forward to a wonderful 2011 with lots of knitting!

life ldc said...

Yeah Michele - you look marvellousssss (like Fernando Lamas said it LOL).....and Lidiya is a great scarf -- I'm tempted by it too.

Glad to see your knitting mojo is back.

Too bad Wooly is being a stick in the mud....hmmm, Santa just moved him to the naughty list - NO BAGPIPES FOR WOOLY THIS YEAR LOL!!!

Have a great one!

Dorothy said...

Tell Wooly we all think you're just adorable. Merry Christmas to you and the Grinch!

Brigitte said...

I'm 5!!! On a good day!

You look awesome - yay you and Red Queen!

I hope you guys have a great Christmas! I'll be eating nachos and watching movies this year with Sasha and her dad Brian and his latest man-candy.